EX-LAX REGULAR STRENGHT 8 TABLETAS
ex-lax® Regular Strength
Active Ingredient (in each pill)
|Sennosides, USP, 15 mg||Stimulant laxative|
| • relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
• generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor Ask a doctor before use if you have
• noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
• are taking any other drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. When using this product • do not use for a period longer than 1 week Stop use and ask a doctor if • rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions• Swallow pill(s) with a glass of water. • Swallow pill(s) whole, do not crush, break, or chew.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||
2 pills once or twice
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||
1 pill once or twice
|children under 6 years of age||
ask a doctor
• each pill contains: calcium 50mg
• sodium free
• store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)